Monday, June 8, 2009

Blogging on....

Have been playing around with RSS feeds and agree that it is a good way to have the latest information about anything of interest at one's fingertips. I like the way it packages up 'interest' areas and comes up with amazing 'stuff'. It is a good way to get up-to-date news and I can see why many newspaper conglomerates around the world are in trouble with falling sales. Check out the latest feed on the 10 top scientific breakthroughs - mind you I am not all science although you may be forgiven to think so. I am also interested into alternate therapies and cooking nutritious vegetarian food

2 comments:

  1. heh, and it can make it almost impossible to start working at the beginning of the day - my tip is to ignore the RSS feed until you've done at least *one* constructive thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    one could read feeds all day and never get anything done... botheredbybees has good advice here.... by the way,thanks for your comment on my blog about my picture.
    I need now to find out how to share items like you did... I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete