Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 6: Catch up....


Have spent some time looking at Del.icio.us and found it to be another great site. Even though I lost several hours browsing, I feel as though I have only just scratched the surface as to its potential. As far as educational materials, there are so many lectures to tap into - some a little too highbrow e.g. Philosophy of Life and Death and the possibility of immortality and whether or not it is desirable - but never the less it is 'out there' to explore. Once again, it overwhelms me about the number of people willing to share their information to others. Of all the negatives of the Internet, this is one of the positives!!!

Don't feel the need to create an account at this stage but I know it is there and who knows, it may come in handy in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment